Reading

Shalimar the clown – Salman Rushdie

“His eyes were blue, his skin color lighter than hers,
his hair grey with a memory of far.”

I recommend this book ’cause it’s entertaining, interesting and had all kind of  weird topics that makes you asking yourself about many things. Curiously you can find in this great work themes like murder, obssessive love, betrayal, history, strange creatures  and a story that can show you a mind world with all of it’s problems… you have to read this and live this.

The picture of Dorian Gray – Oscar Wilde

This gothic  literature is about  many things like love, murder, tragedy, youngth and old age that can make you take a new vision of life.
I recommend this book because the story can produce in your feels a lot of new perseptions of themes that not all the literature talk about. You can found here a greatful story about a beautiful model young man that pose for a pinter and all the people wanted his beauty be forever, this wish make to Dorian Gray loos his convictions and respect about many things…
read this and live this.gfhdgh

Twelve tales – Nathaniel Hawthorne

This book is an interesting and descriptive compilation of mystery tales this is about many kinds of dark stories. The book focuses on secrets and revelations.
I recommend this book because it is easy to read and contains a different form to be writing. The story that I like the most is “The artist of beauty”, because its main topics are observation of nature and beauty.

Leviatán – Paul Auster

This book is about Ben (the main character). He is a writer and the story is told by another character that is a writer too. His name is Peter and he tried to know why a terrible accident occurred.
                           This story is very intriguing because no one knows if it’s a true or a fake story. This doubt is caused by historic events included in this publication.
You must read Leviatan for all these reasons and I know you will enjoy it a lot like me.

4 thoughts on “Reading

1. The book is interesting and HAS … topics that makes you asking yourself about many things.

You can find in this great work… obsessive love.

What do you mean when you say “a mind world”? I didn’t get this idea.

Luisa

• Hi Luisa, thank you for helping us
      I want to say with “mind world” that 1000 thinks of characters can creat this story with all of the problems that it request for the own opinion and the personal point of vew… mundo mental
      See you.
      Daniela

2. Twelve Tails:

I recommend this book because it is easy to read and contains a different form to be writing? (you mean, it is written in a different way?). The story that I like THE most is “The artist of beauty” BECAUSE itS MAIN topics are observation of nature and beauty.

*The first paragraph is very well written. 🙂 Maybe, I would change “talks about” for “is about” since the book doesn’t actually talk.